Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scrappaganza 2!

Hurray! Its that time again, except this time I got to make 17 total sets for a scrap day with the ladies. Had an idea, then I changed it when I Found this awesome paper on sale at Michaels. Who can pass up sparkly butterflies for only 14 cents a page! Not me! I used the recent photo shoot of niece Jaida for the idea of Fly.  
Some page tips:
1. I used a roller on the white page- Roll a foam roller over the ink pad and roll onto the white, gives it a washed look. I did it light, but really dark would give a contrast too!
2. cut the rest on my machine! I love my silhouette 17 times over. :)
3. added rhinestones to add another depth layer
4. embossed clouds and sanded the tops to make them pop.




I will show the first page I made (before I found the cool butterfly paper!) in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment