Thursday, November 8, 2012

Snowflake Christmas Wreath

A very simple, inexpensive project! Here is a great present or decoration for your Winter months.

Supplies:
1 roll of white Tulle
1 foam wreath (I used the other half of the Halloween piece from Lowes)
2 boxes of snowflakes form Dollar Tree/store
1 stain-glass paint (if you want to paint your snowflakes like I did)
1 dollar tree roll of ribbon

Simply cut the tulle into pieces a good 16" long. Fold the piece in half and lay on top of wreath. Pull the bottom thru the hole that is made on the top ( a simple loop pull like with your scarf). Do this all the way around. I scrunched them closer as I went to have a tighter circle. 

Same way as making a tu-tu, just wrap around wreath instead


Once tulle is all around, hot glue on the snow flakes. I sprayed a few with stain-glass paint to add a blue hue. Tie ribbon and your done! Easy!


Gave this one to my sister :)


No comments:

Post a Comment